KARHFW MO admit card 2017 download KARHFW medical officer admit card/ hall ticket
KARHFW – Karnataka State Health and Family Welfare Society Exam 2017
The Karnataka state government was announced the number of vacancies is there in KARHFW. So the number of candidates applied for this kind of vacancies. Those candidates are good news for getting to download the admit card in the below link. The candidates can go to download his or her hall ticket in the official Karnataka state health and family welfare society recruitment exam in 2017. The official website is www.karnataka.gov.in here we announced the important things for while applying the candidates.
Organization name is: KARHFW – Karnataka State Health and Family Welfare Society
Category job : state government of Karnataka
Posting name: medical officer (GDMO)
Total number of posts: 1430 posts
Qualification for this posting is: MBBS
Age limit for applying this post
The candidate’s age is varied from his or her categories. Which age limit based on them categories should be the minimum of 21 years to the maximum of 42 years candidate can be sent.
KARHFW MO admit card 2017 online download
There are two different kinds of tests during the selection process. One is written an exam, and another one is the personal interview. The written exam is mostly based on syllabus and pattern oriented. Finally, they ask your document for verification purpose.
Application fee for the KARHFW postings
The application fee is varied from depends upon the category of candidates. Which details are briefly shown in a given below. The general category candidate’s application fee is Rs. 300 per applicant. The other kind of applicants like SC, ST and personally with disability PWD candidate’s fee is Rs.150 per candidate.
How to download the KARHFW MO admit card 2017
Here we give the full details with the step by step for how to download the admit card. Kindly read the below process with carefully and utilize it properly.
- Who are all applying for Karnataka State Health and Family Welfare medical post.
- Those applicants must bring the enroll number or like registration number on the application form.
- Then we need to go the internet connection.
- To go the official website link for www.kpsc.kar.gov.in
- To click on the KARHFW posting hall ticket or admit card.
- Now enter the correct registration number or enroll number on the application form. Then next box asks the date of birth.
- To click on the submit button.
- The KARHFW hall ticket is displayed on the web page screen.
- Finally, download the hall ticket from the official website then put the print out for more than one copies from the future usage.
At present, the state government of Karnataka has been announced the recruitment of national health and welfare posting. So who are all willing and eligible for this posting can apply for this posting. The vacant position name is special medical officers. The authority has decided to the allocate the eligible candidates. Those candidates who all get to download the admit card. Take print out more than one copy for your future purpose.