Intelligence bureau recruitment 2017 (1430 IB jobs)
The intelligence bureau was announced the IB recruitment 2017, and its good news for government job seekers. They have recruited 1430 candidates for this year. So those are all willing to seeking a government job can apply for the intelligence bureau department recruitment application in a grade C department. All candidates are eligible for IB recruitment post, and they can be applied the application through online.
IB vacancies based on candidate’s category
The Intelligence bureau recruitment based on the candidate’s category like that called casts. Those candidates are in general category need, 951 candidates. The OBC candidate’s need 184 and 109 candidates are seeking to SC category. The ST category candidates need for 56 and 56 candidates need for this Ex-serviceman category. The 1430 candidates seeking for this year, so those are all willing and eligible for this Intelligence bureau posting can be applied through online. The online application starts at 12th august 2017. The last date for applying for this post vacancy is 2nd September 2017.
Intelligence bureau recruitment 2017 Education qualification
Who are all willing to apply the intelligence bureau recruitment posting, those applicants must be finished his or her bachelor’s degree in the recognized university or the reputed institute. The candidates should know the computer basic knowledge of applications like windows and MS office more.
Age limit for applying this post
The applicant should not more than 27 years and the minimum of 18 years. Further the age relaxation of 5 years to the SC and ST candidates. The age relaxation for general category candidates can check in the official IB website.
Intelligence bureau recruitment 2017 Selection process for IB posting
The applicant should be the selection process based on the some kind level of tests conduct. The first level of the test is written the exam and the based on syllabus and pattern. Then the language test and stenography test will be conducted. Next one is personality test, and finally, they checked document verification process.
The eligible candidates can pay the application fee through online. The application fee is varied depend upon the category. For general category candidates, application fee is Rs. 50 / per applicant. For the SC and ST candidates, PWD personally with disability candidate’s application fee is no fee.
Steps for applying through online in Intelligence bureau recruitment 2017 (1430 IB jobs)
- First of all, go to the official website like that www.mha.nic.in
- Then read the given below instruction with carefully.
- Next, you can do what the instruction in step by step.
- To click on the Intelligence bureau recruitment 2017 application form
- To fill the required details with carefully like your name, qualification, and date of birth.
- Then you can see upload button. Here you must upload your photo with signature.
- Then need to upload the scanned photo copy of education qualification checking purpose.
- Next step is payment mode. The application fee is varied from depends upon the candidate casts. So the applicant read the instruction with carefully.
- To pay the fee from online through whatever it is the debit card, credit card or internet banking.
- Then you must check your application whether the application filed details are correct or not before submit.
- Finally, take a hard copy for the future use. And more over you memorize your application number or registration number.
- For the purpose of downloading the hall ticket, it very must.